As part of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil’s 8th Roundtable meeting, held this week in Jakarta, Indonesia, RSPO President Jan Kees Vis honored representatives from six smallholder communities and the palm oil mill owners which they supply. “These smallholders prove that RSPO is not and should not be just about large palm oil producers and users,” Mr. Vis said. “Over the next few years, hundreds of thousands more smallholders will become certified producers of sustainable palm oil.”
- How do you re-use banana skins?
- EMA announces plans to electrify land transport
- air jordan 2010 release dates: air jordan 2010 release dates... EMA announces plans…
- Saying Goodbye: Elephants Hold Apparent Vigil To Mourn Their Human Friend
- click this link now: click this link now... Saying Goodbye: Elephants Hold…
- Rethinking Your (disposable) Coffee Cup
Tags#LetElephantsBeEleplants animal asia BCA borneo children china climate change conservation COP15 copenhagen disaster Earth Hour eco Electric vehicles emissions Food global warming green greenpeace health india indonesia Jakarta japan Malaysia meat nadya hutagalung pollution rainforest recipe recycle recycling shark sharks fin sharksfin Singapore Straits Times sustainable Travel vegetarian vegetarianism water wildlife wwf