The Sabah Forestry Department is working with the Rhino and Forest Fund (RFF), a German-based NGO. Sabah officials say they will now ensure that the reserve and the restored areas will remain protected, excluding any conversion or logging in the future.
- How do you re-use banana skins?
- EMA announces plans to electrify land transport
- air jordan 2010 release dates: air jordan 2010 release dates... EMA announces plans…
- Saying Goodbye: Elephants Hold Apparent Vigil To Mourn Their Human Friend
- click this link now: click this link now... Saying Goodbye: Elephants Hold…
- Rethinking Your (disposable) Coffee Cup
Tags#LetElephantsBeEleplants animal asia BCA borneo children china climate change conservation COP15 copenhagen disaster Earth Hour eco Electric vehicles emissions Food global warming green greenpeace health india indonesia Jakarta japan Malaysia meat nadya hutagalung pollution rainforest recipe recycle recycling shark sharks fin sharksfin Singapore Straits Times sustainable Travel vegetarian vegetarianism water wildlife wwf