The Sabah Forestry Department is working with the Rhino and Forest Fund (RFF), a German-based NGO. Sabah officials say they will now ensure that the reserve and the restored areas will remain protected, excluding any conversion or logging in the future.
- Wong Li-Lin, Corrine May, Mr Brown, Ivy Lee, Kit Chan, Tay Ping Hui: [...] 11. Supermodel and entreprenuer Nadya Hutagalung…
- Live a little, love a lot and laze like a lotus-eater at Tanjung Sutera
- #3 East Johor- Sedili Wetlands | My Nature Experiences: [...] Green Kampong- The Sedili Wetlands [...]
- Tulsi Teas are Delish!
- Herbal Tulsi Tea and Organic Peanut Butter « Jimmy Tan's Photo Gallery: [...] support. Then I googled and found…
- Animal rights group puts bounty on elephant killers
Tags#LetElephantsBeEleplants animal asia BCA borneo children china climate change conservation COP15 copenhagen disaster Earth Hour eco Electric vehicles emissions Food global warming green greenpeace health india indonesia Jakarta japan Malaysia meat nadya hutagalung pollution rainforest recipe recycle recycling shark sharks fin sharksfin Singapore Straits Times sustainable Travel vegetarian vegetarianism water wildlife wwf